Similac Advance with Omega-3 and Omega-6, our closest formula ever to breast milk, is the only formula containing galactooligosaccharides and lutein, a nutrient babies can only get from breast milk or Similac Advance.
Similac Advance – Our closest formula ever to breast milk
- Contains 4 grams per litre of galactooligosaccharides (GOS). GOS may help promote the growth of good bacteria in your babies gut and also help promote softer stools, similar to breastfed babies
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6, at a level that is recommended by the Dietitians of Canada to support the normal development of the brain and eyes
- Contains lutein.Lutein is an antioxidant naturally found in breast milk and it is highly concentrated in the baby’s brain and eye. It is important because it absorbs potentially damaging light and may protect against oxidative damage in the eye.
- Tummy friendly and easy to digest
- No palm olein oil, Gluten-free, Kosher
- Contains a patented blend of Nucleotides, designed to be similar to breast milk (72mg per litre). Nucleotides help babies build new cells