Description & Features
Similac Go and Grow with Omega-3 and Omega-6, is the only formula for babies 6-24 months old containing galactooligosaccharides and lutein, a nutrient babies can only get from breast milk or Similac Advance.
Similac Go and Grow: For babies 6 to 24 months old
- Contains 4 grams per litre of galactooligosaccharides (GOS). GOS may help promote the growth of good bacteria in your babies gut and also help promote softer stools, similar to breastfed babies
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6, at a level that is recommended by the Dietitians of Canada to support the normal development of the brain and eyes
- Contains lutein.Lutein is an antioxidant naturally found in breast milk and it is highly concentrated in the baby’s brain and eye. It is important because it absorbs potentially damaging light and may protect against oxidative damage in the eye.
- Calcium enriched to support your growing baby
- Available in a new hassle-free package, Similac SimplePac, designed with moms for moms that helps simplify bottle preparation and feeding time.
- No palm olein oil, Gluten-free, Kosher
- Contains a patented blend of Nucleotides, designed to be similar to breast milk (72mg per litre).Nucleotides help babies build new cells
- Excluding inherent sources
- Prior to the introduction of solid foods